D’Amour Museum of Fine Arts Exhibits
Art Picnic 2014
August 4th, 2014 through August 15th, 2014
Michele & Donald D'Amour Museum of Fine Arts
Watch local artists and student interns transform ordinary picnic tables into unique works of art that will enhance the beauty of one of downtown Springfield's landmarks. The designs will be selected by the project advisory board.
- Pat Cahill
- Amanda Knodler
- Jennifer Milanczuk
- Ellie Trudeau
The completed tables will be unveiled at a free Community Picnic on Sunday, August 24.
- Heather Haskell, director, Springfield Art Museums and Collections
- Rosemary Tracey Wood, owner, Art for the Soul Gallery
- Evan Plotkin, arts advocate and president of N.A.I. Plotkin
- Don Blanton, owner of Distinctive Art Studio, participant in Art Picnic 2013
Supported by a grant from the Xeric Foundation
- July 11: Artist application deadline, delivered or postmarked by 4 pm.
- July 18: Winners announced
- August 4-August 15: Artists and Students will work on Museum Grounds.
- August 24: Reveal at Community Picnic